Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

And I Love This Boy








Oh, Trevor. He's only been alive for 3 months and I can't remember what it was like before he was in our lives. He is delightful in every sense of the word. One night I found myself rushing to finish cleaning our apartment just so I could play with this little guy before we went to bed. And every once in a while he'll give me a preview of what his full-blown laugh will sound like. He is easy going and puts up with a lot of poking and prodding from his big brother. And when we are all together having a conversation, he interjects his thoughts with some pretty adorable cooing. I had no idea how I was going to love another child as much as I love my first born. Trevor makes it easy.

photos by Michelle Greer

1 comment:

Allison Krumpe said...

I LOVE Trevor's birth announcement! Thanks for sending us one :) Hope all is well, the zoo looks like fun! Love you :)