Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nemo

We've laid low this winter, but I did want a good snowstorm to dump a few inches of snow on Brooklyn so Blake could play in it. I loved playing in the snow when I was a kid and was excited as Nemo approached NYC.
My favorite times in Brooklyn are when no one else is out: early mornings, rainy days, and during blizzards.

Breaking in the snow bibs he got for Christmas.

It was so incredibly cold and windy! We lasted about 30 minutes and then made the trek back home.

Super Blake is here to save the day!

Trevor did venture out with us on this little adventure. But he decided to hang out in the stroller while we braved the cold.

This blizzard did teach me one thing: I should be grateful for the times my parents took me sledding or helped me build a snowman. While I loved playing in the snow when I was a kid, that love has faded over the years. We got the 18 inches I wanted and now we are ready for spring!

No comments: