Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

cute!

I love cute food! Well, I love delicious food more because when it comes down to it, I care more about how my food tastes than how it looks.

But these spinach lasagna rolls just looked so cute hanging out in the baking dish.


And with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella all melted on top, they crossed into the "potentially delicious" category. (I was a little disappointed with how they tasted. I like the concept, so I'll have to figure out a different filling.)

Cute and potentially delicious. (and super easy!) Kinda like this guy (minus the super easy some days...): 

2 comments:

Losing Brownies said...

They didn't taste good? What was in the mixture?

Tori Wilding said...

Why is he practically sleeping in the high chair? Was it super hot? Maybe he wanted more cottage cheese!!! ;)