Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Seeing New York- Brooklyn Bridge Park (Pier 6)

During a burst of motivation, I decided it would be fun to visit the playground at Pier 6 at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Even better, we had some friends come along to join in the fun. AND even better than that, we ate lunch at Chipotle. Our children made a huge mess, but the food was too good for us to be worried about that!

Don't be fooled. Blake still hates swings.







This is his, "I'm going really fast!" face. Love that kid!

I'm not sure how often we'll visit the Pier 6 playground because it's not super close, but we did have a great time!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

One of these days you'll have to tell me how exactly to get to Pier 6. I tried going once, but got way turned around and lost and could only find my way to Pier 1.