Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

unfortunate change

A few weeks ago I was finally able to comfortably wear a pair of jeans I could wear before I was pregnant. I've been going to zumba classes a few times a week and trying to cut down on the amount of sugar I eat.

I'm not really a diet person. I don't like having to measure out my food, count calories, or put certain foods off limits. If I tell myself I can't eat something, then that's all I want to eat. I figure if I stay active and eat healthy foods then I'll be ok.

What I haven't really thought about is how my body has changed since having a baby. I kept blaming it on just being overweight before I was pregnant, being pregnant, and then not losing the weight after I had Blake.

But now that I've lost a few pounds, I've realized my body has changed. Unfortunately. So now I get to play "This fits me here, but not here. Oh and let's not bring attention there. Or there."

I already hate shopping so this "new" body I've discovered is not really helping. At all.

I'm totally in favor of this (7:57-8:30...or the whole thing if you need a good laugh):


I think I could rock a one piece silver suit with the V stripe and boots...

No comments: