Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Toys

I think for a 7 month old, Blake has a lot of toys. Most of the toys he has were gifts or second-hand toys given to us by people who didn't need them anymore. There are some days when he doesn't seem to want to play with any of his colorful, noisy, plush, squishy toys. It makes me think that maybe he's getting tired of them and wants some new ones. So the next time I'm out and about I make my way over to the baby aisle and start looking at all the brightly colored things he would just love to play with stick in his mouth. And then I remember that inevitably he will always choose the following items over any new toy I buy him:

wooden spoon
box
colander
baby spoon
measuring cup
dirty shoe
puzzle pieces
keys
electrical cord
paper/magazine
pile of laundry
wheel of stroller
my camera
pens
wash cloth
plastic bag
diaper cream tube
straw
dry erase marker
his spit-up (I know, gross.)
cell phone
anything with a tag
anything on the floor that is not considered a toy
toes (mine or Evan's)

Christmas should be easy this year.

2 comments:

Losing Brownies said...

Yeah... The Boy would much rather play with my necklace or a set of keys. It's funny.

Tori Wilding said...

I especially liked "wheel of stroller" and "his spit up". haha!!!