Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Conversations

Sunday, 9:30am:
Blake: You is Whitney. He is Evan. I is Blakey. We are family.


Tuesday, 5pm:
Me: It's almost time for dinner. What do you want to eat?
Blake: Suckers and marshmallows!


Thursday, 3am:
Blake: Mom! Moooooooooooooooom! Come here yittle second!
Me: (all sorts of grunting as I struggle to get out of bed) What do you need?
Blake: I question for you.
Me: Ok.
Blake: I want Toby.
Me: You want me to find Toby?
Blake: Yes. You help me?


Thursday, 9:30am:
Blake: What are you doing?
Me: I'm pretending your leg is a guitar and playing it.
Blake: That impossible!
Me: That's impossible?
Blake: That impossible for 'tar is weg.


Thursday, 1pm:
Blake: Moooooom! You come here?
Me: (enter Blake's room) What do you need?
Blake: You came! Good choicey!

1 comment:

Shaunel said...

I like the last one. We're working on good choices too.